Powder coating is a finishing process that bakes powdered plastic onto a statically charged metal surface. It looks similar to paint but is more durable. The coat is hard and abrasion-resistant.
Baichao Metal offers the following textures and colors:
Gloss, Matte, Texture and Metallic.
Orange, Red, Purple, Pink, Green, Blue, Brown, Tan and Yellow.
When you use Baichao Metal for your powder coating works, there are three distinct advantages you get.
- The biggest advantage of using our services is the quality of skills our teams have. They are not only certified in the necessary skill sets, but they also have years of experience behind them. We also have all the necessary licenses needed.
- You can be assured of very efficient work when you hire our services. We plan out the welding, fabrication, painting and all other specific jobs in a well-structured and staggered way so that we can complete the job in the least possible time. That will not hamper the quality of our powder coatingjob, though.
- Because we carry out surface treatmenton a regular basis and for medium to large projects, we are able to get our paints and tools at very attractive discounted prices. This allows us to offer the best possible powder coating and finishing prices to our customers. You can be assured of a very competitive consolidated quotation from us.
Depending on the type of usage, we use four different types of services that we provide.
- Brushing and Polishing – For the brushing work, we usually use a metal with a satin finish. We can carry out our brushing and polishing work on metals like stainless steel, aluminum, and nickel. Brushed metal surfaces are used in a variety of manufacturing processes like kitchen appliances and automobiles.
- Galvanization – We use hot dipping galvanization to apply a protective coat on your metal surfaces. A bath of molten zinc is used to dip your metal into, at very high temperatures. When the metal piece is taken out, the zinc reacts with atmospheric oxygen to form its oxide, and then with carbon dioxide to form the carbonate.
- Powder Coating & Finishing – When dry, the powder coat is usually applied as a dry powder instead of a viscous liquid. It consists of very finely ground paint dust which is at the core of our powder coating and finishing method. Depending on the specifications you provide, we can regulate the hardness, thickness and chemical resistance of these paints.
- Electroplating – We often use processes like zinc plating and electrophoresis to apply a protective coat and to prolong the life of the machine components.
Polyester Powder Coatings
Polyester powder coatings are ideal for external use where UV stability and weather resistance is required. Typical examples include automotive, trim, fencing, garden furniture, and motor-cycles. Powder is available in a wide range of colors in gloss, satin, matte, metallic and textured effects.
Epoxy Powder Coatings
Epoxy Powder Coatings are ideal for industrial and engineering applications and have excellent chemical resistance and mechanical properties although they are susceptible to color breakdown when exposed to ultra violet rays.
All coatings are available in a range of finishes.
All coatings are available in a range of gloss levels:
- Full Gloss 90%
- Semi Gloss 40-60%
- Satin Gloss 20-30%
- Matte 3-5%
Specification = Mil-C-24712A
Powder Oven Size = 98” x 72” x 75”
Baichao provides you with faster and more efficient services at the best rates. Get in touch with us for the best quality of industrial painting jobs for all your needs. It is not an easy job to join something together for a lifetime, but we fulfill our commitments.